Wednesday 25 August 2010

Jme- Jamie Oliver's magnificent branding!

Has anyone else seen Jamie Oliver's Jme stores? Wandering round Clapham Junction on the weekend I came across this fabulous shop, kitchen and classroom! As my good friend Lucy and I were browsing the beautifully packaged jams, mustards and sauces we noticed a group of 8 people stuffing chickens and preparing vegetables at the back of the store! On sale was Jamie everything, including books and ready meals, and even kitchen utensils. I really love the labels on the jams and other jars, I wonder who did these? Possibly Jamie has sold out a bit, but I couldn't help but be tempted by the delicious looking olives and trendy kilner jar goodies!

4 comments:

Liam Hodgeon said...

I proper love this branding! :)

Kristyna litten said...

oooo the Jamie oliver shop is a short walk away from clapham south/ balham. it's all too bloody expensive tho.

Menna Jenkins said...

All I want is a jar of posh jam!

Emily Homer said...

A friend took me to a cooking class there (Recipease) for my birthday and it was FANTASTIC. Highly recommend it. I also had to restrain myself from buying EVERYTHING in there just cause it was so pretty! Did buy a mug though, couldn't resist :)